WorkTexas is helping lead a student-friendly approach that college prep does not need to mean college for all. Mike Feinberg talks with TPPF. Watch the video.
Tag Archive for: WorkTexas Training Center
HCC and Mattress Mack also teamed up on a 6-session “school of selling” to teach the art and science of being an effective salesperson.
WorkTexas is seeking a candidate who brings skills, passion, and a strong desire to learn and grow, preferably with at least one year of administrative or clerical experience.
Description and qualifications for job opening:
Deliverables associated with WorkTexas that the Specialist will support include:
- Research and gain understanding of WorkTexas programs and services.
- Communicate those WorkTexas programs and services to prospective students in a clear, professional, and helpful manner.
- Interpret and explain information such as: class start and end dates, eligibility requirements, application process and details, payment methods, and student rights.
- Lead enrollment efforts to ensure classes are filled and prepared for first day of class for the various evening trade classes.
- This includes: review of intake forms, training partner enrollment/registration processes, ordering and preparing necessary tools or supplies, and other duties as assigned.
- Lead and manage the data entry of student information in Salesforce and other designated platforms in a timely manner.
- Communicate progress and/or challenges to manager in a timely manner.
- Serve as liaison between students, instructors, partners, and WorkTexas management staff to report updates on attendance, disciplinary issues, and/or student/instructor needs. Provide program and general support to program staff.
- Provide logistical support for client group meetings held in multipurpose rooms, to include preparation of meeting and assist in room arrangements.
- Facilitate group presentations when needed.
- Assist in prepping and coordinating events.
- Create and maintain client files to support the programs’ compliancy and confidentiality.
- Be responsible for the clean and safe condition of the teaching labs at the beginning and end of each class.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring effective functioning of all WorkTexas programs and services.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to adhere and maintain confidentiality relative to the sensitive nature of the work
- Knowledge of computer software and data systems, such as, Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
- Ability to operate various office equipment, such as, copier, projectors, etc.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have high standards for work quality and ability to follow through on commitments
To submit an application for this job, please contact:
Subscribe and get the latest
news & events from WorkTexas.